Monday, June 16, 2014

Kristen Silvi-Week3-NYU

Today was my "doughnut" day. The first week here I had met a guy named Alex who bakes and cooks  and brings it to the lab. I had told him that I'd make Oreo balls eventually. I went home this weekend and made Banana Nut Bread and Oreo Balls. I brought them to the lab today and put them on this counter with a note saying what it was. (This is what people do in my lab when they bring food). Needless to say, everyone loved the food and it is all gone. I met a few new people because of the treats  and got a lot of compliments about how good they were. For the people at labs now... bring food in, you'll be loved!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I am sure the goodies were very much appreciated. And perhaps I can get you to share oreo balls (or at the least the recipe) with the EXP crew when we return?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can definitely make them for EXP class!! I just need to borrows someones kitchen, but that should be easy!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete